tirsdag den 12. juli 2016

Ikatee - Blouse Majorque (and a tiered skirt)

I've been discovering a couple of - to me at least - new pattern companies lately.

Last week I showed you my take on the Xandan Dress pattern designed be Blaverry Patterns.

Today it's the Majorque Blouse designed by Ikatee.com/Ikatee.fr.

Stéphanie - the designer behind Ikatee -  just lanched the English version of the website a week ago. She hasn't yet translated all her (French) patterns, so at this moment you'll find a larger selections of patterns on the French site.

Ikatee offers patterns mainly designed for newborns-8 years old, but this Majorque Blouse pattern includes sizes 9 and 10 as well. Please do continue to do this, Stéphanie!

It was love at first sight when I first saw this blouse on Ikatee's Instagram profile; the tie-back detail is just so adorable.

I made Wilma a size 9 and lengthened it a bit. Apart from that no alterations were made. And I made her a simple tiered skirt to go with the top.

The bird printed (what is it with me and birds lately?!) satin is from Stoff & Stil.



 
 





6 kommentarer:

  1. Oh the back is so pretty <3

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful top and skirt....They look so pretty on her :)

    SvarSlet
  3. Both are beautiful and go so, so well toguether. <3

    SvarSlet
  4. Such a beautiful feminine outfit :) The colours suit your gorgeous daughter so well.

    SvarSlet