tirsdag den 23. august 2016

Ruffle Dress by Lolah (Patterns)

I've had the pleasure of testing the hopefully soon to be released Ruffle Dress pattern designed by Lolah.

This is one of four patterns from the very first collection from Lolah. The launch date is still uncertain - but in the near future I hope.

I'm so pleased with this one. I'm in love with this oversized ruffle and the straight cut. The pattern is actually designed for woven fabric but I cheated, used a scuba instead - and omitted the centre back closure.

The dress is fully lined...which I also skipped on this my very first test version. I simply folded under the seam allowance on both armholes and neckline and top stitched from the right side....and didn't even hem the dress. Another great thing about scuba knits :-)

I will definetely make Wilma a woven version as well. More giant ruffles to come.

I made W the largest size - 10 - and lengthened it by 5-7 cm.




1 kommentar: